The following public safety and law enforcement solutions are available for federal, state, city, county, and local agencies.
The “Diverse Approach” allows you the flexibility to continue to protect and serve the public with no disruptions from your software.
We don’t believe in “one size fits all.”
We use real customer feedback to customize all of our software because we understand that everyone has different needs.
Our state-of-the-art solutions can make your job easier.
You get continuous updates and improvements without interruption.
Technical skill, industry expertise, and bold leadership — at your fingertips.
Our off-the-shelf solutions are the very best in the criminal justice domain, and they’re backed by our second to none customer support.
• No installation necessary
• Accessible from your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop — without the need for extra licenses
• Packed with user-friendly features like customizable settings, shortcuts to favorite forms, and color-coded responses
• Beautiful, modern design
• Ideal for running NCIC, Nlets, and state CJIS queries from the office
• Efficient navigation and data entry for dispatch and 911 center agents
• Highly customizable for each user’s preferences
“The officers like the features and functions built into eAgent Client for mobile units, and many of these features are something that New Mexico has never seen… There is a tremendous demand for the product due to its being very intuitive and easy to use.”
-STEPHEN TAPKE, ACTING CHEIF INFORMATION OFFICER
NEW MEXICO DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY
• For Tennessee, Georgia, or Arkansas
• Upgrades your secure connection
• Saves thousands of dollars every year
• Extremely reliable
• Gets your agency compliant with the new Advanced Authentication mandated by the CJIS security policy
• Offers multiple methods of retrieval including paper cards, text message, smartphone app, and digital hard tokens
• Cost-effective, agile, and easy to implement
“We’ve used the Gateway Connection for several years and switched to eAgent for software at the end of 2013. The Criminal History Log is awesome. We’ve been very pleased with the customer support that we’ve received for both our connection to TBI and our TIES software. And we’ve saved money.”
-BRANDI ARABIE-SMITH, TACB
SPRING HILL POLICE DEPARTMENT, TN
• Next-generation CJIS-compliant workflow engine
• Message switch for federal, state, and local agencies
• Customizable for your needs
• Cost-effective and unique routing
• Meets your requirements, unique or standard
• Modernizes your organization’s day-to-day operations
• Integrates with state and local data systems, including AFIS
• Connects your warrants, pawn, ticketing, and other apps to query NCIC
• Puts an end to entering the same information into separate systems
• Reduces the complexity of your programming projects
• “Translates” messy socket protocols into XML, and passes that data along to your coders