Diverse Computing – one of Florida’s best companies to work for – is looking for a Video Editing Intern to join our team.
Do you love making videos? Do you want a local internship while you finish your degree? Are you ready for a challenge? Then this could be a superb opportunity for you. Read on…
This internship is different from most. We believe in helping our young talent professionalize, so you’ll get hands-on experience, receive competitive pay, and have a flexible schedule. That’s right, you won’t be making copies and going on coffee runs here — you’ll help the marketing team craft compelling videos for marketing and training projects.
an award-winning office culture that supports flexibility, collaboration, and internal advancement. We also give you the opportunity to get involved with local young professional groups, and we offer lots of other perks like free lunch and snacks every single day, an on-site gym, and a pet-friendly office (they don’t call us the Google of Tallahassee for nothing).
As the Video Editing Intern, you will:
- • Work with marketing staff to craft multiple videos for promotional purposes, social media, marketing, and training.
- • Learn the ins and outs of our software.
- • Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to shooting, editing, and publishing.
- • Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos.
- • Compile stock and original video and photography for projects.
This internship might be for you if:
- • You’re creative and able to shoot and edit videos with branding goals in mind.
- • You have at least a basic understanding of the tools and techniques used to edit and shoot a film.
- • You have experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, or other video editing software.
- • You’ve worked with digital cameras and equipment.
- • You want to stick around Tallahassee for a while and can commit to two consecutive semesters of work.
- • You prefer working on a team.
- • You can pass a full background check and drug screening.
If this sounds too good to be true:
- • Don’t worry, it’s not.
- • Find more information about working at with us on our website, here.
- • Send us your resume with three professional references and a cover letter explaining why you’d be a good fit at Diverse Computing to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.